- Click here for the package-deals IAG 2020
- The demo should at least last 1 minute and a maximum of 7 minutes.
- Music is optional but not mandatory. Instrumental and singing are both allowed.
- The use of attributes, and make up is allowed
- The use of small apparatus is allowed, but only in advance, when in consultation with the organization.
- Requests for special lighting is permitted, but must be specified in advance with the organisation.
- There is a artistic gymnastics top layer floor (12 x 12 m) and on each site (left & right) 8 meter sports hall floor.
- The organization has 1 mini trampoline “open-end”, 3 landing mats and 6 small basis mats which you can use.
- Beforehand, there is time for a short warm up
Each group will be judged on the following points with a maximum score of 5 points:
1. Entertainment value
2. Innovation, originality and variety
3. Technique, quality and safety
4. Overall impression
- There are 4 judges who must have knowledge of: acrobatic, choreography and technique components
- Each judge gives each component a maximum of 5 points. By adding the 4 components together it creates a score up to 20 points. The scores from all judges are added together and cause a maximum score of 80 points.
- There is a cup for numbers 1,2 and 3
Each club participating in the Contest should bring their national flag. The Head of Delegation has to deliver this flag to the accreditation office.
The IAG has 18 well equipped training facilities for: Women’s Artistic, Men’s Artistic, Acrobatic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Dance, Fitness and other disciplines. The Gym for Life Chalenge will all be held in our big sports arena.
For Questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5235 AA, 's-Hertogenbosch